Monday, February 7, 2011

28 Days of Truth (5, 6 and 7)

The weekend consumed me! Here we go with truths 5, 6 and 7!

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’
ve been

San Juan was my early Birthday present to myself! It's well known that I will pack a bag; catch a flight and/or drive by myself for an adventure. I went to visit a close friend of mine and had an awesome time!

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why

CHEER BEAR! I watched Care Bears EVERY Saturday morning (hair not combed, rocking a Care Bear T-shirt and smashin' a hugantic bowl of cereal). My favorite hero was Cheer Bear. Not the typical hero, right? Well, according to Wikipedia: "Cheer Bear is a very happy and perky bear, who helps everyone be their happiest and cheer up those who are unhappy." Sounds like the perfect hero to me!

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

I don't think my mother would approve if I posted a picture of her, but she has the biggest impact on me. My mother forged through single motherhood with me and did a pretty awesome job! Because of her, I understand necessary sacrifices and I believe that confident humility will get you far in life. She's the epitome of juggling a career that gives back to the community, non-hovering but still supportive motherhood and being a spiritual/awesome/supportive/sexy/beautiful wife! I only pray that I can be as great as her some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment