Thursday, December 9, 2010

To be continued (pt. 1)

Cold winters force a slow and steady pace. Thoughts scurry in and out the brain's loop. Holes. Less sunshine doesn't mean less light. On the contrary, it calls for a retrospect of sorts. Sometimes I feign to be shallow, think less, have less headaches and accept lies shipped out by society as they freight in on the railways of everyday life. Not really confusion, no... Not at all confused. Simply a search for enlightenment that won't cease. The paradigm begs to shift as my subject positioning remains. I am now more equipped to handle the vast array of information presented to me and sort it appropriately. The person within pulled the cord... "stop requested". Hold for a moment as I battle the paralysis...

*expressions by Nina B.*

No comments:

Post a Comment