Monday, December 13, 2010

Morning Randoms: 12.13.10

"If you see or hear goodness from me/Then that goodness is from The Creator/You should be thankful to The Creator for all of that/'Cause I'm not the architect of that/I'm only the recipient/If you see weakness or shortcoming in me/It's from my own weakness or shortcoming/And I ask The Creator and the people to forgive me for that" - Mos Def

"But you hate one another because each of you deems himself too great to be the brother of the next man." K.Gibran

"Man would dream [Jesus's] dream but he would not wake to [Jesus's] dawn. Which is his greater dream." -K.Gibran

"You cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours because when you step out to face that creature, you will step out alone." -Alice in Wonderland

Side Note:
  • Yes, I realize how random those all are; that those sources aren't normally seen together. If you know my randomness, then you get it. Otherwise... **shrug**

No comments:

Post a Comment