Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Son’s Call to Internal Inquisition

So what does that mean? The moment I found out what this epiphany could do to the ego... Make it vanish and evaporate? All in a desperate attempt to relinquish this emotion? I stepped outside myself for once and failed. Ego looks slightly, never completely facing me, to laugh at my misfortune... “Ay Dios mio, su tanto corazone” Expected more from you than self, forced the first among many wrong steps on that dead ending road. Take out the "but" and you have a less than pleasing reality, deal with it. I looked to my right and decided it was time to replace that old crown. Bring a new vision to my manifest destiny, but not in an attempt to plow all those in my way. This one sang glorious songs of progression and growth. Breathe life into goals and ideals set aside specifically for me by the Almighty.
Special; just for me, set aside by the Almighty.
Envisioned a new route. A new way. A new day. A new dawn. Same Son though, this one has never let me down. It continues to nourish my crops, the failure only comes when I neglect my field during the season of reaping. In acknowledging The Son, he adorned me with a new crown. I don't believe my mind is good enough for this. He nestles it comfortably on my head and reassures me that his light shines only for vividly accurate visions. "I'm never wrong."

*Expressions by Nina B.*

No comments:

Post a Comment