Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Indigo Charlie

Happy Hump day folks! Have you beaten your yesterday yet? =)

Anywayz, I stumbled upon this today while going through Clutch's site. I loveeeee the hair! I always think my hair is too wild when it gets that big, but she rocks it very well! She's Solange's personal assistant, and if you know me, then you know I'm a fan of that. YES... I would take Solange over Bey depending on the day! Solange has hella soul and does it for the art, not the machine.

Back to Indigo Charlie, that name is lovely to me because it combines my Gradpa's name and one of my favorite word colors. Yes, the word "indigo" is a favorite word color, right up there with magenta and coral. The video, I love it; it does a great job of capturing the back and forth of some relationships. As I blink my eyes, is that kid from the movie "Holes"? lol...The song is pretty dope as well. She reminds me of Lykke Li!

Peace... Nina B.

No comments:

Post a Comment