Monday, November 29, 2010

COMS: 531 (Listening)

Me: I'm taking a listening course next semester.
I think I am hard of hearing
Janelle: #thingswecanallagreeon

Yes, I am truly taking a listening course as an elective for my last semester. I generally do what I want and disregard what anyone is saying because I assume they either don't know what they're talking about or they would do better if they knew better. This is very hazardous to my relationships (professional, friendships, platonic, etc.) I'm excited about this! So the course description is as follows:

Examines the styles of listening in communication and applies them in the different contexts of the communication process. Develops sensitivity and effective listening skills in human interaction.

"Develops sensitivity and effective listening skills in human interaction" sounds like I'm an alien life form that's never had human interaction! *sigh* lol wish me luck!

Peace...

Nina B.

No comments:

Post a Comment